Callandride S.L. rents the equipment (including any replacement equipment) to you subject to the terms and conditions on these pages, and you agree to them and confirm that you will comply with them. You should be aware that is our intention that all terms of the contract between us are contained in this document. Please read it carefully, if there is anything you do not understand or do not agree with, please ask before acceptance.
- Delivery and Return: callandride S.L. provides the equipment (bicycles, lights, locks, baskets, etc.) in good overall and operating condition and without apparent defects. You agree that you will return it to us in that same condition with all documents, parts and accessories, at the location, date and time designated in this agreement. We can take back the equipment at any time without telling you and at your expenses in case of breach of this agreement. If the customer returns the equipment earlier as agreed, no refund will be made.
- Cancellations: with 15 days in advance, no charge will be made. 15 days (or less) in advance, 1st day of rental will be charged. 7 days (or less) in advance, full rental period will be charged.
- Deposit: when delivering the equipment, customers will be asked, for a valid credit card, a proper ID or driving license. They may also be asked for a security deposit in €. This deposit will be refunded on the finishing of the contract.
- Your responsibility: in the event of damage, loss or robbery of the equipment, its parts or accessories, during the rental, you must pay us, on demand, the amount of all cost and losses duly documented and incurred by us, including but not limited to the cost of repairs, loss in value, loss of rental income and towing and storage charges. Provided that you comply with all the terms of this agreement and provided that the loss or damage is not caused intentionally or by the gross negligence of you or an authorized driver, or a non-authorized driver, then you liability may be limited.
The market value of the equipment will be determined with reference to the retail price. You agree that we may debit your credit or charge card with the above amount(s) and that we may charge you the actual cost for any repairs. You are fully responsible for the damages caused on/to a public road or to our equipment while transporting overhanging or suspended objects or transporting objects without the corresponding rack.
- Our responsibility: we shall not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you unless we are negligent. Nothing in these terms shall exclude or restrict our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence or any other liability which cannot be excluded as a matter of law.
- Charges: all charges stated on the front page are calculated in accordance with our current tariff and the basis of your use of the equipment as specified. Unauthorized use may incur additional charges as published in our current tariff. You agree to pay, the following, on demand: rental charge, late return of the equipment (exceeding 15 minutes). Additional charges such as: pick up or deliveries out of office hours, accessories, fines and administrative charges likes immobilization of the equipment and / or loss of revenue, keys replacement, additional / special cleaning of the equipment, any amount for damages referred to in clause 4 and all the taxes applicable to the above amounts. All the complaints or objections to charges must be brought to our attention no later than 30 days after receipt of the final statement, of account, failing which the statement will be conclusive.
All charges are subject to final determination after the rental. You authorize us in advance to debit any charge pursuant to this agreement from your credit or charge, card account including our reasonable legal cost of recovering the charges.
- Violation of the traffic regulations: you are fully responsible for all the fines and consequences of the violation of traffic regulations and parking orders or prohibitions which are your responsibility during the rental. If callandride S.L. is required to pay such fines, you agree that we may debit your credit or charge card, during the rental or after the return, of the equipment. A charge of a 10% of any fine may also be debit to compensate for administrative work involved. We shall, upon request supply you with a copy of any traffic violation notice which we receive.
- Indemnity: to the extent allowed by law, you agree to indemnity us against any claims in connection with the operation of the vehicle, any damages suffered by you, including, without limitation, the lines and other consequences referred to in clause 7, above, or many matters which are you responsibility. We expressly disclaim any liability for damage, or loss of any kind suffered by you or any third party, unless we are at fault.
- Conditions of use: you must look after the vehicle, making sure it is locked properly and secure when not in use, and set and use any security device fitted. You must not allow the equipment to be used:
- To carry passengers for remuneration.
- To carry cargo for remuneration.
- To propel or tow any vehicle, trailer or other object.
- To take part in any race, rally, test or other contests.
- While the driver is under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any other substance impairing his or her consciousness or ability to react.
- In contravention of any traffic regulations. Note that committing any traffic offence is a violation of this agreement.
- By any other persons who has not first been authorized by us and added to this agreement. In such cases you will be responsible of the vehicle in accordance with this rental agreement and pay us the charges referred to in clause 8.
- For sub-renting.
- To drive or to be driven in restricted areas,, such as runways, airport service roads and associates areas, roads not intended for driving (roads intended for driving are: public roads, garages, parking and private roads not intended for industrial or agricultural use).
- To drive out of paved roads, on prohibited or dangerous areas (beaches, ravines, mountains, etc.).
- To transport animals (including pets).
- Vehicle cannot be taken out any of the islands. The prior written consent of call&ride S.L. is needed for driving into any other island.
- Limitation of liability: third party insurance coverage is included in the equipment rental price.
- Accidents: you must report any traffic accident, or loss, damage or robbery to call&ride S.L. and the police immediately. You must not admit liability or guilt in the event of an accident. A call&ride S.L. accident or robbery report form, must be completed on request. You agree to cooperate with us and our insurers in any investigation or subsequent legal proceedings.
- Personal Insurance: the customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during rental period. Call&ride S.L. is not liable for any claims, or body injury or harm, accidents, deaths, drown, damage caused to third person property, or loss of personal belonging caused by weather, sickness, or any other causes.
- Personal Property: we are not liable to you or any passenger for loss or damage to property left on the equipment either during the period of hire or thereafter. Such property is entirely at your own risk.
- Personal information: you consent the treatment of your personal information, as necessary for the agreed service, and for other products and services which you will be informed in due time.
Your personal information will be treated confidentially; call&ride S.L. will take the necessary measures to comply with Spanish legislation on the protection of a personal data (Organic Law 15/99). You have the right to access, rectify and, if you wish, and, if you wish, cancel your personal data by means of a written petition addressed to call&ride S.L. You likewise authorize call&ride S.L. to transmit your data to others companies in the group or other companies with which the company may reach collaboration agreement , to improve the agreed service and for credit control, whether in Spain or abroad (including the USA) in any case complying with Spanish legislation regarding the protection of personal information. If you breach this contract, your personal data may be revealed or handed over to third persons, as necessary to facilitate the collection of any due amounts.
- Law and Jurisdiction: we aim to resolve all disputes amicably. If this is not possible, the courts of the country where the obligation must be fulfilled will be the competent courts, and the law of the country where you signed the rental agreement will apply.