Cycling holidays in Mallorca are worldwide known since the island counts with the perfect infrastructure for cycling. Here you can find all the information you need for cycling in Mallorca.
Mallorca is the favourite training place for pro teams such as Sky Pro Cycling, Garmin, Cannondale or BMC since the island counts with plenty of hotels, roads in perfect conditions, and the perfect mixing of mountain and plain areas with a great weather during the whole year.
If you are thinking about coming to Mallorca to cycle, use Call&Ride services to design your trip. We offer a complete service so that you can enjoy cycling without worrying of anything else. Hereafter you can find all our services:
- Transfers to any point of the island: Use our transfer services to move around the island, carry your bike wherever you want, carry your luggage from one hotel to another, etc.
- Choose your bicycle: If you do not travel with your own bike and you want to rent it in Mallorca, we have at your disposal any kind of bicycle that you need: road bike, E-bike, trekking bike, city bike, etc. We work only with the best bike rental companies in the island so if you have any special request, do not hesitate to ask us.
- Design your route depending on the level of the participants: Which kind of route you are planning to do; mountain, road, city, etc and the level of the group making the tour, starting from beginners up to professionals. Call&Ride’s team will design the route that fits you best so that you can enjoy your stay in the island.
- Guided tours or guides with different languages: Whether you need a guide to help you during your bike route or you want to know Mallorca during your resting days, we can offer you guides with different languages.
- Left luggage in the city centre: Mallorca’s airport does not count with a left luggage facility. If you need to leave your luggage or the box of your bike while you are visiting the island, you can leave them at Call&Ride’s left luggage facility.
- On route recommendations: Take advantage of your cycling holidays in Mallorca to get to know the island. Call&Ride’s team will recommend you what to visit, where to eat and rest, and any special request you make.
Contact us to design your perfect cycling holidays in Mallorca. Explain us what are you interested in (mountain or road), when you do you want to come and how many people are interested in participate in the holidays, if you come with your own bikes or you prefer to rent them, in that case which kind of bike and the accessories you need. We will answer you with a proposal so you can enjoy your cycling experience in Mallorca.